Become a Licensed Partner
For any use of our Friends Resilience programs, you need to become a Licensed Partner whether you're an individual, school, organisation or government entities. Please contact email@example.com or for any specific enquiry, please ring +61 437 227 025
Becoming one of our license partners is a great opportunity.
If you become one, it enables you to train other facilitators, so that they can run/facilitate The FRIENDS Programs in your area.
If you are interested in becoming a license partner please contact us via email or phone:
Information for Friends Resilience Licensees regarding Training:
- Licensees's Trainers receive online training only from Friends Resilience directly.
- Licensees's Trainers can only train facilitators for the Friends Programs in their licensed territory.
- Licensees's Trainers can NOT train other trainers. Only Friends Resilience can train trainers.
- Licensees's Trainers have to do refresher training every 3 years.
- Refresher Training is only done by Friends Resilience on line.
- Refresher training consists only of 4 hours across all 4 programs and simply updates information on new evidence based strategies added to the Friends Programs.
- Facilitators of the Friends Programs need to be registered Allied Health or Educational Professionals or registered School Counsellors or Chaplains.