Become a Licensed Partner
For any use of our Friends Resilience programs, we invite individuals, schools, government entities and/or organisation to become Licensed Partners. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Information for Friends Resilience Licensees regarding Training:
- Licensee Training is exclusively provided by Friends Resilience
- Licensee Trainers can only train facilitators for the Friends Programs in their licensed territory.
- Licensee Trainers can NOT train other trainers. Only Friends Resilience can train trainers.
- Facilitator training delivered by Licensee Trainers takes approximately 8 hours per program.
- Licensee Trainers have to do refresher training every 3 years.
- Refresher Training is delivered exclusively by Friends Resilience online.
- Refresher training consists of only 4-5 hours across all 4 programs and simply updates information on new evidence based strategies added to the Friends Programs.
- Facilitators of the Friends Programs need to be registered Allied Health or Educational Professionals or registered School Counsellors or Chaplains.